Lighting Technician – PRG, Sydney (POSITION FILLED)
Posted on Thursday, November 24th, 2011
Australia’s leading Lighting, Production and Outdoor Screen company Production Resource Group is
excited to offer a full time position for an experienced Lighting Technician in our Sydney office.
PRG is a progressive and diverse company who provide production event services to a wide spectrum of
clientele including Concert, Theatre, Corporate and large scale Sporting Events.
The successful applicant will need to possess the following essential criteria:
- Proven Technical and Operational Skills
- Clear, concise and logical thought process
- Ability to work within and contribute to the team
- Attention to detail, self-motivation and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to effectively supervise staff on site and in house
- Proficient and comfortable with working at heights
- Willingness to work flexible hours as are required in the event industry
- An attitude to effective OH & S
- Drivers License essential (manual preferred)
- EWP & Forklift Ticket
- Riggers Ticket
- Heavy Vehicle Drivers License
- Vectorworks/Autocad Experience
- Test & Tag Competency
Industry leading salary and conditions will be offered commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Applicants are encouraged to apply in writing only by email to pwaterhouse@PRG.com