Lighting Sales Representative
Posted on Tuesday, August 17th, 2010
Barbizon Australia Pty Ltd is currently in search of a full time Sales Representative for the Australian Marketplace.
Barbizon Lighting supplies professional lighting equipment from the world’s leading manufacturers for Theatre, TV, Film and Architectural Lighting. Barbizon Lighting Company is a world leader in the industry with offices throughout the US, and in London, Bangalore-India and Sydney Australia.
Barbizon is a growing international organisation with a small company atmosphere and attitude. More information about Barbizon is available at www.barbizon.com
The ideal candidate:
* Pleasant/outgoing personality and demonstrated ability to develop and maintain good rapport with people.
* Must be highly motivated, well organized and efficient.
* Self-confident, reliable.
* Must have the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
* Must be a self-starter who has the ability to work under pressure to meet sales goals.
Skills and attributes should include:
*Able to work both as part of a team and independently
* Detail and goal-oriented
* Time management skills
* Sales-oriented, organization skills, ability to make quick decisions
* Ability to multitask
* Computer proficient with ability to easily adapt to different software programs
* Strong conflict management skills
* Good phone etiquette
* Enjoy working with people and have the ability to deal with different types of people
* Able to prioritize
* Good working knowledge of the lighting industry and its products
* Basic understanding of Lighting Design.
* Related sales experience and product knowledge.
* Experience working in any area of the entertainment lighting field; Film, Television, Architectural/Architainment, Theatre.
* Experience working in retail/wholesale or other customer service-oriented positions.
We offer a very competitive salary and benefits package including vehicle for a proven performer.
For consideration, please send cover letter and resume as Microsoft Word documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marshall Harrington on 0414 157 388 for further information.