Lighting & Audio Visual Personnel
Posted on Tuesday, February 1st, 2011
Mega Vision Sound & Lighting is a highly recognized and respected Audio Visual, Lighting Installation, Hire and Production Company.
We are currently seeking a part-time / full-time individual who has the ability to work as part of a highly enthusiastic team.
The successful applicant will be setting up, programming and operating lighting systems for small and large events throughout Perth venues and assist in our Audio Visual installations team along with the hire and production department.
- Must be competent in creating lighting designs for various events and productions
- Must be competent in setting up and focusing lighting systems
- Must be competent in Addressing and Programming of Lighting Systems
- Must be competent in fault finding and be able to problem-solve quickly and effectively
- Must be competent in operating a variety of DMX Lighting Consoles
- Be able to work to deadlines and time allocated
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings
- Current ‘C’ Class Drivers License
Knowledge of / Requirements:
- Audio Visual Systems
- Use of Power and Hand Tools
- Current WA Blue / White card
Applications to be in by February 20th 2011
Please email your resume and covering letter to email@example.com
Or alternatively post your resume to:
25 Gordon Road West
Osborne Park, WA, 6017