LightFactory Version 2.10 Now Available
Posted on Wednesday, August 15th, 2012
Dream Solutions announces the latest release of its LightFactory controls software. Release 2.10 brings more features designed to make programming shows faster and more streamlined. This release is a free upgrade for existing version 2 users.
What’s new in Version 2.10: • The new intelligent view makes live fixture information clearer.
• Users can now open any number of live views in separate windows.
• User security has been extended to set edit rights for each cue list.
• A new chase creation tool uses a palette picker to define each step.
• Preview any cue in your visualizer.
• A background image can be added to the matrix editor to help place fixtures in real world positions.
• Philips ColorKinetics KiNet protocol has been added. This includes v1 and v2 implementations with frame sync.
The latest version of LightFactory is free to download from the URL listed below.