LED Video Systems Technician (QLD, VIC) – ULA Group
Posted on Tuesday, September 17th, 2013
ULA Group – Australia’s premier manufacturer and distributor of world-leading entertainment and architectural lighting and visual products – is seeking a qualified and experienced LED Video System Technicians.
• Hands-on technical support of LED Video screens & media servers
• Technical demonstration of products
• Technical sales & tender proposals
• Project design, coordination, practical installation and commissioning
• Active participation in trade shows and showcase events
• Prepare and deliver customer training on digital video products
• Proven experience in technical support of lighting and video systems, including complex LED displays
• Ability to work efficiently and autonomously across multiple projects that are diverse in nature
• Ability to identify and troubleshoot technical product issues
• Well presented, with great communication and customer service skills
• Reliable and co-operative team member
Applicants must be prepared to work irregular hours, including nights and weekends, due to the nature of the industry.
Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience. This is a full-time position with immediate start.
If this sounds like you, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com