LED Specialty Lighting Specialist, Lightmoves
Posted on Tuesday, July 19th, 2016
Lightmoves Pty Ltd is a privately owned company that for 26 years has been an industry leader and innovator in the field of Lighting Control and Dimming, Theatrical Lighting Systems and LED specialty lighting.
We currently require a Technical Project Sales Specialist in the field of LED Specialty Lighting.
This position involves working with Engineers, Specifiers, Designers, Wholesalers and Electricians in the design process, to provide solutions utilising the company’s extensive range of LED products.
Previous projects delivered by the Lightmoves Team include AAMI Park Stadium, Melbourne GPO, Crown Casino, Lonsdale Gateway, Chadstone Shopping Centre, and Patterson River Bridge.
A successful applicant should have:
- A passion for Lighting.
- An understanding of LED lighting solutions.
- A desire to provide innovative solutions.
- A solid understanding of the principles of electrical power & control.
- High level literacy, presentation and communications skills.
- A proven track record in selling & new business development would be advantageous.
- Computer skills, including competence in CAD, presentation & productivity applications.
- A strong work ethic and be highly enthusiastic and self motivated.
- Previous experience in Theatrical or Exhibition Lighting would be desirable.
The attractive remuneration and benefits package for this position includes a generous base salary, uncapped commission structure, a fully maintained company vehicle, company supplied communication and IT technologies, and a supportive, equal opportunity, work place.
Opportunities may arise for expansion into a National Role for the right applicant.
Whilst employment experience is preferred Graduates with appropriate experience and qualifications should also apply.
If this sounds like you please apply on-line immediately.
Please note only short listed applicants will be contacted.