Jands JLX-LITE Lighting Bar
Posted on Tuesday, July 26th, 2011
The JLX-LITE is the newest addition to Jands’ range of lighting bars. This lightweight lighting bar system has been designed with ease of installation in mind. It is intended specifically for static installations such as school halls, clubs, ballrooms and exhibition spaces – anywhere you require an economical yet robust lighting bar.
The JLX-LITE Lighting Bar system consists of a base plate and aluminium side panels. Unlike other lighting bars of this type, the JLX-LITE segregated base plate means that it can safely carry both data and power with no interference. We recommend that the JLX-LITE is installed by a licensed electrician.
A variety and generous distribution of fixing holes means that the JLX-LITE can be either flush mounted to the ceiling or suspended when using industry standard threaded rod. This helps the bar blend into the room, particularly when you have the option of both black and white colours. Additionally, if you require the lighting bar to be another colour you can paint the white version accordingly.
JLX-LITE modules come in 2m or 3m long ducts, with an underhung aluminium 48.4mm OD tube and are supplied singly or in packs of 4.
- Durable construction, lightweight with black or white finish.
- Distributed Loads of (up to) 50kg/m & Point Loads of (up to) 50kg.
- Two module lengths, 2m with 4 outlets and 3m with 6 outlets for simple user-customised solutions from standard building blocks.
- Multiple mounting holes to assist static installations.
- 10A standard outlets.
- Cable knock-outs for alternative cable entry points.
- ELV knock-outs for industry standard fittings.