Internal Sales and Support Consultant – QLD
Posted on Monday, May 5th, 2008
- LOCATION: BRENDALE (Brisbane north side)
- POSITION: LONG TERM TEMP (Possibility of Perm)
- START: IMMEDIATE
Leading company in the Audio Visual, Sound, Lighting, Curtain and Staging industry is seeking an enthusiastic & sales driven professional to take up a varied & challenging role as Internal Sales and Support Consultant. Excellent career prospects!
As the Internal Sales & Support Consultant you will combine your exceptional customer service skills with your outstanding sales ability. You must enjoy winning and building strong customer relationships.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate experience in managing both inbound and outbound sales calls. Your telephone technique will be polished and you will be able to demonstrate high level ability in written communication.
- Manage inbound sales enquiries and opportunities
- Ability to negotiate and close
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Preparation of quotes and follow-up activities
- Communicate effectively and provide support to territory managers
- Manage inbound calls and refer larger opportunity to territory managers
- Assist processing inbound web sales and enquiries
- Proactively make outbound calls during campaigns
Opportunity for a full-time position and future progression into a Territory Manager Position for the right candidate.
You will be highly organised with the ability to manage multiple enquiries concurrently – if this sounds like you, Don’t Delay – APPLY TODAY
Applications: Resumes and a covering letter telling you why you are suited to this position should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information contact Carmen Woolich