Posted on Thursday, September 29th, 2011
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
Lightmoves a leader in Lighting Control Systems and Theatrical Infrastructure is seeking a motivated, customer-focused and proactive individual who can take a Leadership role within our installation team and will contribute to an organization striving for total quality and customer satisfaction.
This person will preferably have experience in managing installation crews and have good computer and communication skills.
The major role of the position is installing specialist theatrical and audio visual infrastructure and equipment on building/construction sites.
This is a hands on position.
Essential requirements for this role are:
* Sound knowledge of electrical systems and installation processes.
* Good computer skills.
* High quality workmanship.
* Highly motivated, with good communications skills.
* Australian citizen with a current driver’s license.
* Current Victorian Electrical License. ( A-Grade License)
* Immediate start.
* Audio Visual experience preferred but not essential.
Send applications to: HR Manager Lightmoves Pty Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax 03 97012511
Or call 03 97012500