Field Service/Commissioning Engineer – Lightmoves, Melbourne
Posted on Thursday, May 17th, 2012
Field Service/Commissioning Engineer
Lightmoves, a leader in Lighting Control Systems is seeking a motivated, customer-focused and proactive individual who will contribute to an organization striving for total quality and customer satisfaction.
This person will preferably have electronic or electrical tertiary qualifications, have had exposure to PLC or other process control systems and have good computer and communication skills to successfully provide on site commissioning and maintenance of Lightmoves supplied products and maintain and strengthen relationships with customers and consultants.
The major role of the position is performing commissioning of Philips Dynalite lighting control systems on building/construction sites.
Essential requirements for this role are:
- Sound knowledge of electrical control systems and good computer skills.
- Highly motivated, with good communications skills.
- Australian citizen with a current driver’s license.
- Relevant tertiary / trade qualifications.
- Ability to perform assembly based programming.
- Basic understanding of AV systems & AV integration with lighting control.
- Immediate start.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : www.lightmoves.com.au