Experienced Audio, Lighting and Video Technicians
Posted on Tuesday, August 14th, 2012
Novatech Creative Event Technology is one of Australia’s leading and most respected AudioVisual companies, providing services to the corporate and entertainment industry.
Our company is currently undergoing an exciting period of growth and is seeking technicians with a minimum 5 years relevant industry experience to join our team in Adelaide.
Novatech is currently looking to fill the following positions:
Full Time: 38-45 hours per week
6 Month Contract: November 2012 – April 2013
Casual: Rostered to company requirements
Your main focus will be on the setup, operation and pack down of audio, vision & lighting systems for live events. Support the relevant Department Heads and Management Staff
* Excellent communication skills.
* Be a reliable and co-operative member of a team.
* Ability to lead a team when required.
* A high technical aptitude and experience in operating analogue & digital audio consoles / moving & conventional lighting & controllers / large format projection, vision switching & distribution.
* Ability to identify and troubleshoot problems.
* Knowledge of safe work practices.
* Full drivers licence (manual).
* Truck, EWP, boom, fork licences are advantageous.
Applicants must be prepared to work irregular hours including weekends due to the nature of the Entertainment Industry.
If your application progresses to the next stage, interviews will be held in the following cities:
Brisbane – 29/08/2012 – Applications Close 22/08/2012
Sydney – 05/09/2012 – Applications Close 28/08/2012
Melbourne – 12/09/2012 – Applications Close 05/09/2012
Adelaide – 18/09/2012 – Applications Close 11/09/2012
If you would like the opportunity to join our dynamic and creative team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org