Electronics Technician (Entertainment Industry) – State Automation, Sydney
Posted on Wednesday, November 30th, 2011
Maintenance contractor located in a high profile inner Sydney location requires an Electronics Technician with suitable experience to join our onsite maintenance team.
The position needs you to be suitably qualified or experienced in electrical or control systems maintenance.
There is an opportunity for interstate and overseas travel as part of the company’s commitments to venue support
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate the following essential criteria:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong commitment to Occupational Health and Safety in the workplace
- High-level problem solving skills
- Ability to react and respond to an emergency breakdown
- Ability to cover day, evening and weekend shifts
- Advanced PC skills
It would be desirable if you possessed any of the following:
- 2 years “hands-on” maintenance experience.
- Experience working in a theatre environment
- Familiar with Variable Speed Drives
- Data Network understanding and configuration experience
- PLC/SCADA control systems aptitude
- Understanding of automated and lighting control systems
- Clipsal C-BUS exposure
To apply, please email your resume with a covering letter to email@example.com
Applications close on 16th of December, 2011.
No agencies need apply.