Electronic Service Technician
Posted on Monday, July 19th, 2010
Resolution X Pty Ltd is an inventive presentation solutions company with a vision of excellence through the provision of innovative products and services for the event, architectural, production, exhibition and display industries.
The team at Resolution X are seeking to employ a fulltime service technician to join our Moving Lighting department. As the industry becomes more technical we are looking to maintain the high level of customer service that Resolution X prides itself on.
We require a technician to service general electronic equipment including moving lights and associated product for lighting production and hire. This roll will involve technical support tasks in the factory and on site.
Key requirements for the role are:
• A Tertiary qualification in electronics – preferably Diploma
• Experience working to component level
• Ability to troubleshoot without a diagram
• Understanding of computer networking
• Soldering skills
• Current Drivers Licence
• High level of personal presentation
• Excellent customer service skills
Please forward applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews commence Tuesday 27th July 2010