Digital Signage Manager, International Convention Centre Sydney
Posted on Monday, July 18th, 2016
Opening in December 2016, International Convention Centre Sydney (ICC Sydney) is destined to be the premier business and cultural events precinct in the Asia Pacific region, showcasing Sydney to the world through its convention, exhibition and entertainment centre.
We are currently looking to appoint a Digital Signage Manager to supervise, operate, create and design content for Digital Signage systems as required for events booked into ICC Sydney including concerts, exhibitions, convention and corporate. The role will also have responsibility to maintain Digital Signage equipment and related infrastructure.
The position will act as a main SME to provide Digital Signage advice to our clients, venue hirers and external stakeholders when required.
- Create and design content for multiple LED installations external to the building to enhance the overall visual appeal.
- Attend production meetings and document Digital Signage requirements for upcoming events.
- Create wayfinding and general information for internal information and room signage.
- Recruit, supervise and train Digital Signage staff as required
- In conjunction with our FM partner, maintain all Digital Signage equipment across ICC Sydney
- Manage the removal and replacement of faulty audio equipment
- Ensure all Digital Signage equipment is maintained and upgraded/repaired when required.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Graphic design qualification would be desirable.
- Min 4 years’ experience working in digital or graphic design including digital signage.
- Sound working knowledge of Adobe products and Pandora.
- Experience in in-house and corporate production.
- Ability to discuss technical display requirements for Events, advertising and promotions.
Additionally, you will have a positive attitude, a willingness to learn, a demonstrated commitment to your career and the desire to be part of one of the largest and most innovative projects in Sydney. To succeed, you will have a passion for getting results, be resilient with strong customer service and communication skills and be able to establish good working relationships.
We welcome high achievers who are excited to take on new challenges and share their ideas. On-the-job training, development and exposure to an exciting work environment will give you the opportunity to work with great people, while earning a competitive salary and developing an amazing career.
To find out more about life at ICC Sydney, soon to be one of the most exciting business events and entertainment precincts in the world, visit http://careers.iccsydney.com.au. Join us on the world stage!
Please Note; relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These include National Criminal Records and National Police Background Checks, Proof of Identity that meets the 100-point check and may include Working with Children background checks. Shortlisted candidates may also be required to pass a physical assessment as part of the recruitment process.