Crew Controller – Sydney
Posted on Wednesday, September 8th, 2010
Staging Connections, Asia Pacific’s premier and largest event staging services provider, is currently looking for an enthusiastic Crew Controller wanting to be part of a rewarding and dynamic team environment.
In this key role you will be responsible for the effective rostering of our Sydney crew and are therefore instrumental to the successful delivery of events. This position requires a person with excellent communication.
• Rostering of casual and full time crew to meet show needs and financial considerations
• Enter timesheets in payroll system for casual staff
• Manage labour scheduling program to ensure accurate crew scheduling
• Assist with training of crew in show delivery standards and set an a positive example for all Crew
• Liaise with venues and sales staff to advise on crew requirements and arrange transfers
• Participate in crew orientation and induction
• Contribute to the identification and implementation of a development plan for staff members
• Working within the guidelines of Staging Connections’ OHS policies and procedures and so ensuring that Crew and customers enjoy a safe event
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION
• Demonstrated rostering experience
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
• Good working knowledge of MS Office
• Good working knowledge of SC systems – CrewPay, Retain, Oracle, R2
• Great communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to thrive under pressure in a demanding environment
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and a covering letter to Adam Webb: AWebb@stagingconnections.com
For more information on this role please phone Adam on 02 9556 8743.
Applications close COB 21 September 2010