Control Systems Specialist
Posted on Saturday, July 17th, 2010
JANDS, one of Australia’s leading distributors and manufacturers of professional audio, lighting and staging equipment, is seeking a Control Systems Specialist to join their dynamic Technical Resource Group.
The Control Systems Specialist will assist in the building and maintenance of market confidence in a new brand of matrix switches, touch control and conference systems to be represented by Jands. This will require marketing and technical support to the company’s internal and external customers.
Responsibilities of the Control Systems Specialist include, but are not limited to;
• assist with technical support and innovative design solutions to clients;
• planning and implementing strategies to promote the company and it’s products to AV contractors and consultants Australia wide;
• providing written technical articles suitable for publication in company newsletters and/or websites; and
• providing pre-sale technical support in the form of pre-delivery testing and/or configuration of products.
The successful candidate will possess:
• relevant tertiary qualifications in electronics or control system design as well as related industry certifications;
• minimum 5 years relevant experience in AV installation/contracting system and control integration;
• broad experience in the design, implementation, commissioning and trouble shooting of video matrix and control systems;
• comprehensive understanding of modern control systems including system design and operation; and
• strong written and verbal communication skills coupled with intermediate to advanced PC ability including specialised audio/design software applications.
If you are customer orientated with exceptional interpersonal skills and looking for a challenging and dynamic role, please forward your resume to
JANDS Pty Ltd
Locked Bag 15 Mascot NSW 1460
Facsimile: (02) 9582 0999