Casual Technical Staff
Posted on Monday, April 10th, 2017
Reference number: 15276
Closing Date: 11:00 pm, Sunday 30 April 2017
- Casual position
- Classification is a Band 1B + 25% casual loading + 25% special engagement
- $40.68 per hour min 4 hour call
The Arts, Culture & Libraries Department are seeking a multi skilled Casual Venue Technician to work within the Technical team at the Clocktower Centre’s 500 seat proscenium arch theatre.
This position will be responsible for delivering friendly, focussed and flexible customer service to patrons, hirers and users of the Clocktower Centre as part of the Technical team. The role also assists the Supervising technician in equipment set-up, pack down and cleaning as per Clocktower Centre safe working policies and procedures. Please note that rostered shifts can occur Monday-Sunday between 7am and midnight.
Key responsibilities for this temporary position are to support the technical team by:
- Contributing to a positive professional culture within the Technical and wider Operations team of the Clocktower Centre.
- Assist in the smooth-running of events at the Clocktower Centre.
- Ensure that all Clocktower Centre policies and procedures, including Emergency Evacuation, and OH&S are adhered to.
- Assist the Supervising Technician and under direction, ensure that the venue equipment is set-up, used and packed-down as per Clocktower Centre safe working policies and procedures
How to Apply
Visit our current vacancies page at mooneevalley.mercury.com.au and apply using our online system.
You must include a separate cover letter and resume, and address the Selection Criteria to be considered for this position. Applications that do not meet this requirement will not be considered.
Detailed information on how to apply and application requirements is available in the Application Guide found at the bottom of the advertisement on our website.
For further information please view the Position Description or contact Stacie Gibson on 9243 1170.