Casual Linen Fitters
Posted on Tuesday, October 12th, 2010
Staging Connections is Australasia’s leading event staging services provider, specialising in technical, creative and strategic services for the corporate event market. We are looking for casual Linen Fitters to join our fun team. These casual positions would suit candidates who love the events industry and enjoy making events memorable.
You will be responsible for providing support to our Event Stylists to ensure that all sets linen, chair covers, table overlays, draping, props and centre pieces are in perfect order for the shows.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to be part of a progressive company in the events industry!
Key responsibilities are:
- Ability to apply working knowledge of setting up shows which include setting up linen, chair covers, table overlays and draping
- Ability to work on varied shows of all types including wedding, exhibition and corporate events with minimal supervision
- Work closely with the Event Stylists, Audio Visual Crew and Technical Directors to ensure faultless set up of the room
- Ability to carry out tasks as directed by the Event Stylists when required.
To be successful in this position you need:
- Highly developed customer service skills
- Flexibility with work hours and weekend work
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously
If you are a hands on person with a great work ethic and have a good eye for detail, we want to hear from you!
This role offers you a great opportunity to join a highly successful and dynamic company that is currently experiencing high levels of growth, and will provide you with the experience required to take the next step in your career. The successful applicant will be rewarded with a stimulating work environment.
If you are interested in this role please pass send your Resume and Cover Letter to Matt Kirby at MKirby@stagingconnections.com. Alternatively for a confidential discussion you can phone Matt on (02) 9556 8734.