Barbizon Lighting Company Service Technician
Posted on Thursday, September 8th, 2016
Barbizon has been providing the entertainment industry with lighting, rigging and drapery supplies in Australia for 8 years and has quickly grown to be a leader in the field.
Barbizon specialises in the supply of entertainment lighting and rigging equipment in venues such as Film Sets, professional theatres, television studios, schools, universities, museums and art galleries.
Job responsibilities include:
- Provide basic bench repair for equipment shipped to or brought to the office
- Provide phone support
- Occasionally provide onsite repair of lighting and rigging systems including fixtures repair, maintenance and cleaning
- Perform all paperwork duties in an accurate and timely fashion
- Assist the Sales staff in demos and educational opportunities
- Attend factory training as assigned and self-educate between training by reading manufacturer updates and industry periodicals
- Be a positive customer service attribute to the Barbizon organisation
Qualified Candidate will have:
- Background and practical experience in technical aspects of Lighting Technology
- 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience with HMI Lighting
- Technical Theatre, Film or Television knowledge desired.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills a must
- A confident personality with the ability to work independently and prioritise multiple projects
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
Generous remuneration package based on the experience level of the candidate.
For consideration, please call Marshall Harrington on (02) 9700 9590
For more information about Barbizon please visit www.barbizon.com.au