AV magazine available free to AV industry participants
Posted on Monday, July 28th, 2008
AV – the magazine for audiovisual professionals, is being launched this week by Alchemedia, the publishers of the well-known Venue and Audio Technology magazines. Subscriptions are free to participants in the AV industry.
The first issue contains a wide range of articles including
· the use of video elements in the MTV awards show and Hillsong’s 2008 DVD recording session.
· how to chose the right colour temperature correction filter for shooting video screens
· CCP Perth’s new IMAG system.
· Using AMX to order coffee.
· the convergence of the AV and IT industries as discussed at InfoComm 2008 in Las Vegas.
To get your copy of the premier issue, go to the AV website www.av.net.au and fill out the online subscription form.