AV Floor Manager, International Convention Centre Sydney
Posted on Monday, July 18th, 2016
Opening in December 2016, International Convention Centre Sydney (ICC Sydney) is destined to be the premier business and cultural events precinct in the Asia Pacific region, showcasing Sydney to the world through its convention, exhibition and entertainment centre.
We are currently looking to recruit a world-class team of experienced AV Floor Managers.
These roles will be the single point of contact for ICC Sydney clients or Production companies for all things technical. You will provide AV advice to clients and venue hirers when required, and ensure presentation of all ICC Sydney production is correct and operating correctly.
Please note, these roles are anticipated to commence between September & December 2016.
- Attend production meetings and document requirements for upcoming events.
- Liaise with AV Project manager to ensure a thorough handover of event has occurred.
- Supervise staff if required to ensure correct build/bump of event has happened in line with set internal or external schedules.
- Supervise and complete all event production requests from various internal departments.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Equivalent Degree in AV/or similar.
- Current Rigging/dogging license (preferred)
- Current working knowledge of the hospitality, convention and exhibition industry.
- Experience in large venue, arena, stadium or similar facility
- Ability to manage a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to discuss technical industry requirements in Audio Visual and safety.
We welcome high achievers who are excited to take on new challenges and share their ideas. On-the-job training, development and exposure to an exciting work environment will give you the opportunity to work with great people, while earning a competitive salary and developing an amazing career.
To find out more about life at ICC Sydney, soon to be one of the most exciting business events and entertainment precincts in the world, visit http://careers.iccsydney.com.au. Join us on the world stage!
Please Note; relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These include National Criminal Records and National Police Background Checks, Proof of Identity that meets the 100-point check and may include Working with Children background checks. Shortlisted candidates may also be required to pass a physical assessment as part of the recruitment process.