Audiovisual Technicians – Lighting, Audio & Vision
Posted on Friday, August 10th, 2012
Due to further expansion in the Corporate AV sector, Perth Audiovisual is seeking Senior Audiovisual Technicians in the disciplines of Lighting, Audio and Vision.
Key responsibilities are:
- Installation, operation, pack down of AV equipment
- Set up and pack down shows independently
- Working knowledge of all equipment, its application, and cabling requirements
- Assessing suitability of equipment for the required job
Essential criteria to be successful in this position are:
- A minimum of 2 years professional industry hands-on technical experience with a background in Audiovisual and /or Performance Lighting.
- Demonstrated competency in operating audio visual equipment.
- The ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- A high level of organisational and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience leading teams through set-ups, operates and packdowns.
- Computer and IT skills (Mac & PC) – Powerpoint and Keynote.
- Previous experience with managing staff both onsite and in house.
- An attitude to effective OHES
- Proficient and comfortable with working at height.
- Willing to work flexible hours as required in the events industry.
- Professional presentation and manner.
- Current driver’s license.
- Police clearance.
- Current Senior Fist Aid Certificate
- White card
- EWP ticket
- Heavy vehicle drivers license
- Experience in programming moving light consoles
Industry-leading salary and conditions will be offered commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please email CV’s to: Mike Bird, Perth Audiovisual at email@example.com