Audio Visual Specialist and Theatre Technician
Posted on Wednesday, November 8th, 2017
- Take responsibility for the College Audio Visual equipment and events
- Gain experience in using the latest sound, lighting, and vision systems
- Working as part of a dedicated ICT team
Are you looking for a position that allows you to coordinate audio visual systems on a day to basis and during special events? This role will set up, test, operate and calibrate audio visual equipment for events, live streaming and recordings and will take responsibility for the smooth operating and running of the College sound, lighting and vision requirements.
We seek an Audio Visual Specialist and Theatre Technician with experience and expertise working with complex Audio Visual systems, superior communication, interpersonal and customer service skills and the ability to create accurate, professional and concise documentation.
- Audio Visual control systems and technology including FrontRow, Creston and Black Magic Designs
- Experience working with video production equipment and practices (Adobe Premier would be an advantage)
- Audio Mixing desk and Lighting console experience within a theatre environment.
The College is about to open a new Creative and Performing Arts Centre that is fully equipped with the latest Industry sound, lighting and vision systems. These systems are also being replicated within our College Hall.
Applications close: 20 November 2017.
Child Protection legislation requires the preferred applicant have a current Working With Children Check clearance.