Audio, Lighting and Video Technicians – Novatech, Underdale SA
Posted on Thursday, August 15th, 2013
Novatech Creative Event Technology is one of Australia’s leading providers of entertainment and event technologies.
Offering integrated sound, video and lighting systems, 3D pre-visualization, video production and content design, our services are backed by a world class team of committed designers and technicians.
Novatech is currently looking to fill the following positions:
- Full Time
- 6 Month Contract: Commencing November 2013 – April 2014
Your main focus will be on the setup, operation and pack down of audio, video & lighting systems for live events while providing support to the relevant department heads and management staff.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be a reliable and co-operative member of a team.
- Ability to lead a team when required.
- Experience in operating analogue & digital audio consoles / moving & conventional lighting & controllers / large format projection, video switching & distribution is desirable but not essential.
- Full training is available.
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot problems.
- Knowledge of safe work practices.
- Full drivers licence (manual).
- Truck, EWP, boom, fork licences are advantageous.
Applicants must be prepared to work irregular hours including nights and weekends due to the nature of the entertainment industry.
Whether you are a qualified technician (5 years experience minimum) or simply looking to break into the industry, we have a position that is right for you.
If you would like the opportunity to join our team, please send your resume to email@example.com