Account Manager / Technical Sales, NSW.
Posted on Friday, April 26th, 2013
An opportunity exists to join Show Technology in the role of NSW Account Manager; this is a full time position. The successful applicant will be based in our head office,located in Silverwater, NSW. We are looking for a team orientated person with experience in and a passion for entertainment lighting and lighting control.
Your role will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Representing our many brands to the greater entertainment industry throughout NSW.
• Visiting and building relationships with venues and customers across the state
• Designing and recommending lighting and lighting control solutions in complex installations.
• Answering incoming product and technical enquiries.
• Demonstrating lighting and lighting control products to customers and venues.
• Supporting our NSW based customers.
Key requirements for the role would be:
• A passion and understanding of entertainment lighting and lighting control
• An ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Ability to work unsupervised and be a ‘self-starter’
• Well developed written and oral communications skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Valid NSW driver’s license
• Strong computer skills
• A positive and happy demeanour
This position would be ideal for someone who is passionate about entertainment lighting, lighting control systems, who has tired of the grind of ‘show’ hours and is seeking a new challenge.
We would like to speak with people who are either just starting out in the industry and would like to learn the distribution chainor have an existing and strong understanding of show lighting and show control, has been in the industry for some time, and is looking for a change.
Previous sales or account management experience is not essential yet would be viewed as favourable.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager, you will be an integral part of a strong national teamthat is driven to provide the entertainment industry’s best customer service to our select clients.
Along with a competitive salary, we offer room for advancement within the company and a predominantly 9 – 5 lifestyle, whilst still maintaining contacts within the exciting entertainment industry. Package includes a company smart phone, laptop and fully maintained company car.
To express your interest in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark on 0404 898 000 for more information.
Position closes 24th May 2013.
Show Technology is headquartered in Silverwater, NSW with branch offices in Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane.Show Technology is Australia’s leading importer of lighting, fog and lighting control systems for use in the entertainment industry.
The brands we manage include: Martin Professional, MA Lighting, Clay Paky, Pulsar, Coolux, LOOK, Studio Due, Robert Juliat, ELC, GLP and more.
We have a highly experienced and dedicated team committed to excellent customer service and unrivaled equipment quality.