Account manager, NSW
Posted on Wednesday, March 2nd, 2011
Show Technology is Australia’s market leading importer and wholesaler of lighting, video, fog and control systems for use in the entertainment industry.
Our brands include: Martin Professional, MA Lighting, Pulsar, Coolux, LOOK, Studio Due, Robert Juliat, ELC, GLP and more.
We have a highly experienced and dedicated team committed to excellent customer service and unrivalled equipment quality.
A new opportunity exists to join Show Technology in the role of NSW Account manager; this is a full time position. The successful applicant will be based in our Head Office,located in Silverwater, NSW. We are looking for a team orientated person with some experience in sales & customer service and with an entertainment lighting background.
Your role will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Supporting our NSW based customers
- Representing our many brands to the greater entertainment industry
- Visiting and building relationships with venues and customers across the state
- Design and recommending lighting and lighting control solutions in complex installations
- Processing orders (data entry)
- Answering incoming product enquiries
- Demonstrating lighting products to customers and venues
Key requirements for the role would be:
- Possess an ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Be able to work unsupervised and be a ‘self-starter’
- Well developed written and oral communications skills
- Possess excellent organisational skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong computer skills
- A positive and happy demeanour
This position would be ideal for someone who is passionate about entertainment lighting, control systems or video systems and has tired of the grind of ‘show’ hours and is looking for a new challenge.
Previous sales or account management experience is not essential yet would be viewed as favourable.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing manager, you will be an integral part of a strong national team, who are driven to provide the entertainment industry’s best customer service to our clients.
The chosen applicant will be given a company smart phone, laptop and fully maintained company car in order that they can best complete their tasks.
Along with a competitive salary, we offer room for advancement within the company and a predominantly 9 – 5 lifestyle, whilst still maintaining contacts within the exciting entertainment industry.
To lodge your interest in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark on 0404 898 000
Position closes 14th March 2011.
Show Technology is headquartered in Silverwater, NSW with branch offices in Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane.